Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fit for a King

This is my new bed. It's freaking awesome. Ben and I don't feel one another squirming around at night. I don't know when he gets in and out of bed. We don't sleep anywhere near each other anymore--it's fabulous! I'm not sure if this picture shows how big this bed really is. Just so you know, it's big.
(side note: Isn't the quilt fabulous? I heart Anthropologie)
This could mean we won't be able to move back to NYC because the bed won't fit into any apartment we could afford.
Ben can't wait for me to leave town on Saturday, so he can have this to himself. Maybe we should get two.



4 comments:

John and Tawnya Hoover said...

Congrats on the new bed Annie.... Isnt it great not feeling every toss and turn?

Mandy Stewart said...

Tanner (my husband) and I dram of the day we trade our queen in for a King. I am Jelouse!

Shiloh said...

to andy's dismay, it wouldn't matter how big our small our bed is, I will always be sleeping snuggled up right next to him. Also, is your bed too big for westchester county or stamford???? Surely its not too big for stamford. We could be neighbors.....in stamford....neighbors....

Mom said...

I expect to sleep in that bed when I come to visit....so one of you (hopefully Ben)will have to sleep with Dean on the mattress on the floor.