Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today is...


3.1!!! Her Dr. said that only 10% of kids engraft this quickly. Yes, I'm bragging. She is on the discharge board, but we don't have a date yet. Probably this time next week! Her Grandma Julie says she was doing this all day today. I think she has a pretty good idea that she's awesome. Tomorrow is her birthday party. The folks with the Family Support Program are throwing her a princess bash and I'm thinking it will be pretty sweet. Saturday is the official day-the big 1, but they don't work on the weekends, so there ya go. Don't you worry, I will take lots of pictures.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

A princess party? That's awesome. Will you be wearing a tiara? Will YOU be wearing a tiara?

gaye said...

We better see LOTS of pictures of this little princess and her 3.1 !!!

Tom and Debbie said...

WAHOO!!! I am thrilled with the progress! (Shiloh's mom)

Shiloh said...

I'm not kidding annie, part wolverine...........

Brooke said...

She's got that "Awesome dance" down pretty well! 3.1?! Way to rock your first birthday, Lila!