Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Some Things

Today Lila and I went to the ABC station to do a spot on the local news for the Angels Among Us 5K next month. Us, the chairperson for the event, and Dr. Gururangan were interviewed. To be fair they didn't really interview Lila, but if they had, they would have gotten: "more popcorn" and "amazing!". Perhaps they should have...
It would have been awesome had my car not been towed when I left the station. I parked in the library lot right next door and apparently they combed the place and saw that I wasn't actually in the library thus deciding the perfect revenge would be to leave me stranded in Durham with no car and a hungry toddler--well played library.

In other news, I really like this face:


And there will soon be changes coming to this:

5 comments:

Christa said...

Getting a new foot?

Shiloh said...

My thoughts would be that you turn it into a butterfly. Butterfly tats are timeless, don't you agree. Valerie does whole heartedly. Don't let her tell you any different.

Candice Jenkins said...

ch ch ch changes... :)

Valerie said...

That foot will have a frog with a top hat, if I have anything to say about it.

Lindsay Coudron said...

Don't get rid of the frog!!!!! I love the frog!!!!!=)