Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and a Haircut

1 Playgroup
1 Party
2 Trunk or Treats
4 bags of candy
Equals a successful 3 day Halloween celebration.

Diego, Boots, and Dora respectively.

Alice was a trooper despite the fact that she got nothing out of wearing this ridiculous costume.

We're still eating candy like it's going out of style. But I am ready to move on to the next holiday of eating too much.

I did something today that I have been dreading for a long time.
That hard-earned mullet had to go.
And we are left with this:

A bob on a happy girl.
And when I say "I" did it, I mean I drove the car to the Great Clips and held on to a screaming toddler while someone else chopped her hair off.

6 comments:

Shiloh said...

I miss that lady, and you lady, come back to brooklyn

no matter how hard earned a mullet is (and boy did she earn it), it still doesn't merit having a mullet, I'm just being honest.

Kresta said...

Love the halloween costumes! Your kids are adorable (even with a mullet)!

Christa said...

And what a cute screaming toddler she is.

Valerie said...

4 bags of candy? 4? What, did you steal another child to take trick-or-treating?

Ugh, Halloween is the best time to have a kid. Or 4.

Southern Belle said...

coolest halloween costumes ever!!! I know because I watch at least 2 episodes of that show daily!! You should enter that picture into a contest. If Cheyenne would have been there she would have thought it was the real dora diego and boots!! Seriously so cute!!

janelle said...

Alice kind of breaks my heart in these pictures.