Need an awesome gift idea?
Follow these simple steps*:
1. Go to a used book store and buy large hardcover book (political autobiographies are preferable, but any will do).
2. Take it home and start cutting.
Your living room should look something like this:
3. After cutting is complete, you stack a bunch of heavy crap on it for a while:
4. When the book is done, you fill it with awesome stuff like lighters, dollar store swiss army knives, etc...
5. The last and most important step: Make sure your brother-in-law takes the book in his carry-on luggage, so he gets stopped and harassed by the TSA for hiding things from the United States Government.
Congratulations. You have officially made the best gift EVER.
*for actual hollow book tutorial, go here.