Monday, February 14, 2011

As of Late

We went to the zoo last week during track out.
Jack found a rock and insisted I take his picture on it.
Really? Awesome.
He's a natural.
Give him a walking stick and a CamelBak, and you've got your next REI catalog cover.

Jack is back in school now, so it's just me and the ladies.
Today I took Lila to get a much needed trim.
I don't care how many people say she looks "so much like Ben".
That is me.
With Howington eyebrows.
And a Howington-shaped face.

Alice is just... well, hanging out.

She really enjoys spending time like this every now and then.
Whatever.

I am training for a half-marathon in NYC at the beginning of April.
It's going. That's it.
Honestly, I just want to hang out with her.

5 comments:

Susanna said...

So jealous. I wish I were running with you in April. I'm running my first post children half marathon in May. One of these days, I'm coming to run with ya'll in NY.

Miss you guys a lot. Jack is huge. But then again, they all are!

Valerie said...

Well, if it's going at all, you're a step ahead of me.

Also, it sort of looks like Alice was sitting, and then just got kind of tired and keeled over. Is that what happened?

Evan said...

Hey Annie.. this is just in response to the question you asked concerning my talk. I would love for you to share it! Please do, in fact!

Feel free to e-mail me at evan.clayson@gmail.com.

I apologize for taking a while to respond. And by the way, you got a cute blog and a cute family!

-E

Britany said...

I remember a picture that used to be on the wall by the stairs in your parents' house in Sugarland. You're right, Lila does look like you. With Ben's eyebrows.

Donna said...

I hate when people are like your kids are so cute. They MUST look like their father. Like I'm soooo hidious?!?! I mean dannng.