Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thirty


I went out to lunch last Thursday.
It was a little surprise from my sisters-in-law, mother-in-law, and cousin-in-law.
Within that little surprise,
there was a big surprise.
Ben sent an envelope for me to open.
So I did.
Inside was my flight information for the following morning.
I was going to Brooklyn for my birthday.
Total surprise.
Apparently I had a conversation that involved me wanting to be in NYC when I turned thirty.
My husband so graciously obliged.
So, the next morning at 6 a.m. I hopped a plane to JFK
You can find a most excellent summary of my adventure
Best. Birthday. Ever.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

GMAB. I want to hear your version of it.

Also, thanks for coming.

Also, thanks for the photo.

Also, it was awesome. except for the rainy market.

D and C said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? That is SO not fair. What a thoughtful, loving, perfect husband. He has points for the REST of his life. I am so glad you got to do this. I can think of no one in my life that deserved it more!!! Love you.

annie said...

but you have all the pictures...

Valerie said...

Steal 'em. Brooklyn style.