Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Everyone picked out their own costume this year and there was no crying over the wearing of the costume.
 That's a first in the history of Howington Halloweens.  
If that's not a win I don't know what is.



 These pictures were before our Trunk or Treat, which this year was 6 days before Halloween. 
I may have to put my foot down next year.  I like Halloween and all, but it is not a week long holiday. 
My kids do not need the opportunity to gather bags full of candy on multiple days.
Enough is enough.

 Alice doing Dorothy doing Macaulay Culkin. 


In case you can't tell, there's a fair amount of sass in my house.

This is my niece.  
Sadly, she was in Texas and not with us, but let it be known that this costume was entirely her idea.  She's 8.
I love her.

I don't know about you, but I have soooooo much candy to eat.

No comments: