Friday, January 4, 2013

The Finale or The Best Visit or I'm Way Behind So Back Off

The Best's came to visit in November.
We had a good time, shared some laughs, blah blah blah--the reality is Valerie and I were able to continue our tradition and complete The Saga.   
She has flown down to NC for all of these movies (minus the first one, but I don't care to talk about that) and come hell or high water (or vomit), there was no way we would miss an opportunity to see the final installment.
Together.
I'm sure you know what I'm referring to:   
 The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II



I'll tell you something, it did not disappoint.  If you can look past a pretty creepy CGI baby, you'll be pleased with the way they finished the series. 
I will say this: The ending could not have been more perfect. 
 A shout out to the loyal fans.
See those two gals up there? Loyal fans.  


We did some other fun stuff too.  Cruised the mall. 


Ate flea market donuts.


Went bowling.


Made memories.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I'm starting to wonder if we're the most loyal fans in the world. Like, we don't have tattoos or anything, but, we get it. Like really GET IT. Maybe we should reach out to Steph.

A great, great, great trip.