Friday, March 22, 2013

Dreams of Spring or Random Picture Post

Winter was rough.
Right?
That's not just me?
But it's been sunny the past few days and the trees are blooming.
Happy Annie.
But then I walk outside and it's frigid.
Angry Annie.

An ode to better days:

This was a random, beautiful, warm day in February. 
We hit up the Life and Science Museum (we did take kids, it wasn't just us).
I love that place so much that I got a membership recently.
We'll be spending a lot of time there in the coming months.


Girl time on Valentines Day = Galentines Day


This was yesterday, which was blustery.  
I like the way that word sounds.
I hate its definition.
We hit up Monkey Joe's where Lila gave me this fabulous, greasy pizza-lip smooch.
Gratitude for fulfilling her bouncy house dreams, no doubt.


 This is cartoon me, according to Ben.
I think it's pretty spot on:
Brown hair. Pale. Grouchy.
 The face that sells me out.
In animated form.

1 comment:

Brittany Krallis Stapf said...

Winter WAS hard. Agreed. But just look how FABULOUUUUS you looked surviving it! Even in cartoon form. And really, isn't that all that matters?