Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's Fun.

I'm not a connoisseur of music.
I like what I like.
Sometimes it's indie or underground.
Sometimes it's overplayed pop.
Sometimes it's mellow and acoustic.
Sometimes it's loud and heavy.
And yeah, sometimes I still listen to the radio and yes, I have Spotify, so yeah, I know it's completely unnecessary.  
Save your lectures.

I also have a bit of undiagnosed OCD.
I think this manifests itself in what I listen to.
Because when I like something, I like it and I listen to it all the time.
All. The. Time.
Right now it's this
I like the whole album.
Which, unless you are Dave Matthews Band, is rare for me.
I have my favorites, but really the whole thing is enjoyable.
My kids even dig it, which is fun.
We blare We Are Young in the carpool line.
Good times.




*My fave lyrics from Carry On

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You are a girl of eclectic tastes. I think that's cool. Clearly, your kids do too.