Friday, May 24, 2013

Words of Wisdom by: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

“Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.” 

“...and understand that there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying.”  

“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” 

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”  

“What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally the whole school knows.” 

“There are much more terrible things than physical injury.” 

“Curiosity is not a sin.... But we should exercise caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed.”  

"I was merely reading the Muggle magazines. I do love knitting patterns.” 

“...perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it.” 

 “Because to confide a part of your soul to something that can think and move for itself is obviously a very risky business.” 

“I sometimes find, and I am sure you know the feeling, that I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind.”  

“You know, I sometimes think we Sort too soon...” 

"One can never have enough socks."

No comments: