Friday, February 28, 2014

That One Time...

I went to a Duke basketball game at Cameron Indoor back in January.
It was amazing.
They were playing some no name school - Gardner Webb
Heard of it?
Me neither, but it didn't really matter.
We have a friend who moved here a couple of years ago and was "unaffiliated".
This is unacceptable in North Carolina.
I'm pretty sure it's a law that you have to pick a team when you move here or, like, they won't give you a driver's license or something.
Anyway, he liked Duke, but he went to a game at Cameron Indoor and he says it solidified his allegiance.
I'm not surprised.
It's sacred ground.



And yeah, I took these pictures from my seat.
Three rows up from the Duke bench.
I got to hear every F-word from the mouth of a legend.
And it was awesome.

1 comment:

Jessica Brown said...

UNC rules in this house!!!